Sooooooo... about a week ago, I got a fringe!! For any of you American type people who are thinking 'what the hell is a fringe, a strange breed of giraffe or something', a fringe is in your language 'bangs'.
Pros of having a fringe...
- For the first week you get the fun experience of people going 'oh I really like your hair' (even if they don't like it, but they have to say it anyway)
- It keeps your forehead warm, I'm planning ahead for winter here!
- You use less make up.
- It can make you look a little bit more like Tavi Gevinson (and I'm beginning to perfect her winged eyeliner too! Bit stalkerish - maybe..)
Cons of having a fringe..
- For the first week, you get the 'fun' experience of people staring at your face going 'something's different, there's something, is it your glasses?? Which can get a bit (a lot) annoying.
- It keeps your forehead warm. However, it is summer. Hot hot hot summer (well, as hot as it ever gets in England). So I am experiencing the new phenomenon of a sweaty forehead... fun.
- I have not yet worked out a way to make my fringe lie straight naturally. Therefore, every single morning, I have to get my straighteners out, and take at least 5 minutes of what could have been sleeping time to straighten my fringe.
- It can make you look a little bit more like Justin Bieber.
Despite all the cons, I love my fringe,and would thoroughly recommend getting one.
I love you all!
(I had some fun editing these pics of me with my fringe! THIS is such a fun photo editing website)