15 July 2013

Genuinely the BEST Cookie Recipe EVER!!!

Helloooooo!
Seeing as it is now the summer holidays, I have lots and lots and lots of free time! I know I should probably be doing exercise or other healthy stuff like eating fruit  , but who does that when you could be making cookies!! 
I adore these chocolate cookies, and thought I'd share the recipe with you!

Ingredients:

  • 125g of butter (or marge if you want the cheaper option)
  • 1 of vanilla extract
  • 275g of brown sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 150g of plain flour
  • 30g of self raising flour
  • 1/2 a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
  • 35g of cocoa powder
  • 100g of chocolate chips (or just smash up a chocolate bar with a rolling pin - it works just as well and is sooo satisfying)


Method:

  1. Heat the oven to 180°C
  2. Mix the butter, extract, sugar and egg with a mixer until they are smooth.
  3. Then add all the other ingredients and mix together.
  4. Put blobs on a greased baking tray.
  5. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
  6. Ta da! Your cookies are good to go!
Have fun making some cookies!!
Love you!
Ella x


2 comments:

  1. Mmm... Yummy. I can't wait to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwendolen has been making brownies, and I was contemplating getting a receptive off her, but these seem wonderfully simple and thus more suited to my cooking abilities (or lack of thereof). I will see if I can pull together the ingredients :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate each and every one of your comments, and they really brighten up my day! So thank you :)