Seeing as it is now the summer holidays, I have lots and lots and lots of free time! I know I should probably be doing exercise or other healthy stuff like eating fruit , but who does that when you could be making cookies!!
I adore these chocolate cookies, and thought I'd share the recipe with you!
- 125g of butter (or marge if you want the cheaper option)
- 1 of vanilla extract
- 275g of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 150g of plain flour
- 30g of self raising flour
- 1/2 a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- 35g of cocoa powder
- 100g of chocolate chips (or just smash up a chocolate bar with a rolling pin - it works just as well and is sooo satisfying)
- Heat the oven to 180°C
- Mix the butter, extract, sugar and egg with a mixer until they are smooth.
- Then add all the other ingredients and mix together.
- Put blobs on a greased baking tray.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Ta da! Your cookies are good to go!
Have fun making some cookies!!