A couple of days ago, I saw this picture of a Jewellery Tree on Pinterest.
I looked at it, and thought, 'that doesn't look like it would be too hard to make'. So I did!
What you'll need
- A ' Tree'
- A small cube of polystyrene
- Some stones
- A plant pot
1. Find an appropriate 'tree' by venturing outside into a foresty type area.
2. Jab the stick into the polystyrene.
3. Put the polystyrene and stick into the flowerpot. Cover it up with stones. I decided to fill it mainly up with gravel, and then to make it look nicer, cover that over with some slate, but it doesn't really matter what you do, as long as the tree is sturdy.
4. Hang up your jewellery on your tree!!
5. (Optional stage) Make some cute origami flowers and butterflies, and blue tac them onto your tree! (Instructions on how to make the butterflies are HERE, and there is a video tutorial on how to make the flowers HERE)
That's all folks! I hope you have a go at this, it's so easy!