7 June 2013

Eddie Izzard!!!!!!!!!!

Bonjour mon petite pallies!
I have the best news ever! I can't believe I waited this long to tell you, but I've been so busy (sorry).


I went to see Eddie Izzar's show Force Majeure!!!

 I saw Eddie Izzard in real life! It was fantabulous, as I knew it would be, Eddie was absolutely hilarious.
I suppose I should mention that I am a real comedy nerd. I love stand up comedy, and Eddie Izzard is my all time favourite comic! He is also one of my idols and role models.  He's worked pretty much non-stop for the past 20ish years to get to where he is today, and he has no intention of giving up, which is why I look up to him so much. I mean, he learnt to fluently speak French so he could do his gigs in France. He ran 43 marathons in 51 days for Comic Relief. He is seeking nomination to be London Mayor in 2020. Impressive or what!

In case some of you have no idea who he is (where have you been) I decided to do a quick rundown of my top 5 Izzard moments.

5) Death Star Canteen. I am not  a Star Wars fan as such (ok ok, I've never seen the films), but this is hilarious!


4) Do you have a flag? 


3) Covered in Bees! I don't know why this is so funny, but it is.


2) Cake or Death. Now, if you have not seen the Lego version of this, go and watch it on Youtube NOW, but here's Eddie in action.


1) Speaking French. I think you know you've got a great comedian when they do a sketch in French  to a crowd of English-speaking Americans.


Eddie Izzard  is just an amazing man, and I am so proud to have seen him!
Love you all!
Ella x

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I'm glad you had such a fantastic time. x


    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate each and every one of your comments, and they really brighten up my day! So thank you :)