13 May 2013

Revision Revision Revision

Helloooo my long lost buddies!!
I have not posted in a very... long.. while..., because of (yep, you guessed it!) REVISION!
My GCSE's have finally come around, their ugly heads waving in front of me like the stupid, icky, disgusting things they are.
Now I don't really have anything to write, just that life sucks, and I cannot wait until the holidays finally come around. My 10 week holiday.. ooh I can almost taste it!!
I love you all, and I'm very very sorry for this awful post, but I felt that I had to post something, otherwise my blog would cave in, and I would die! Well, ok. I wouldn't. Actually nothing much would happen. But still...
Lots and lots of virtual hugs and kisses for all of you guys suffering through exams at the moment. Also, virtual hugs and kisses for those who are not doing exams (lucky beggars), but just need some loving. I'm rambling.. ramble alert!!!
Love you!
Ella x

4 comments:

  1. You're blog will not die! I follow this blog and i think a lot of other peoples do it to and see it if you have a new post!
    Stylebruch.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. For when you'll finish your exam, I've nominated you for the versatile award. If you'd like to do it, I'd love to read your 7 facts!!!
    Good luck with your study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! Gcses....I'm doing them now. First year and it already feels like a thousand years along with ten tons of pressure and guilt every time you go out of just chill for the evening. It just makes you think, fuck I want this to all be over. And then you remember you have college and then a job to maintain after...it just all sucks balls.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate each and every one of your comments, and they really brighten up my day! So thank you :)