5 May 2013

Motorways

I love driving. Not that I can actually drive ..YET.. but I love the feeling of sitting in the back of a car, peering out of the window simply watching the world fly by.
I most love driving along motorways. Passing hundreds and hundreds of cars, full of  hundreds and hundreds of people. I think about these people, and imagine where they're going, what sort of lives they have, their friends and families. Thousands of lives, which I will never ever know anything about. It's mind-blowing and is even more incredible when I realise that these thousands of people  driving by make up such a tiny percentage of the world's population, full of so many lives, with so many stories that I know nothing about. It's unimaginable.

Love you all!
Ella x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I appreciate each and every one of your comments, and they really brighten up my day! So thank you :)