14 May 2013

I'm a Versatile Blogger!!!!

Okely dokely!!
I am incredibly excited that I have been nominated for this amazing award!
The rules  are as follows:
1) Thank the wonderful person that nominated you for this award.
2) Include a link to his/her blog .
3) Select 15 blogs to nominate for the award - (I'm terribly afraid that I can only do 4, as I only follow about 10 blogs, and most of those have already been nominated)
4) Tell the person who nominated you and your lovely readers 7 facts about yourself.
Sooooo, I was nominated for this award by the amazing, wonderful, fantabulous bloggeress that is Alice S - and if you haven't already, go and check out her blog 'too much light burns the negative', because it is brilliant!

Now, 7 facts about myself.  Jinkies this is difficult. Alrighty here goes:
1) I have the most adorable, black, super softy cat called Holly (who is currently clawing at my feet).
2) I am completely in love with Harry Potter, and feel the need to read it at least once a year otherwise I may just die.
3) I am also in love with Starkid, the incredible drama group who created the amazing show that is 'A Very Potter Musical'! Go and watch it.... NOW!!
4) I play the viola, the least fashionable member of the string family!
5) I luuurve chocolate, (who doesn't!) particularly CADBURYS!!
6) I want to be a doctor!
7) I have never been kissed, or had a boyfriend (or girlfriend), but I'll get around to it eventually !

So, the blogs I am going to nominate are:

I am so happy that I was nominated for this award, and to my lovely readers out there - I love you!
Ella x

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for kind words and even kinder comments.
    I re-read Harry Potter ever year!! Gave a put to Holly for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, you're welcome. Again, thank you so much for nominating me :)

      Delete
  2. The first to blogs I follow! And you too. :-)
    Stylebruch.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate each and every one of your comments, and they really brighten up my day! So thank you :)