9 April 2013

THE HOBBIT !!!

Ok ok ok... I have BIG news.
TODAY I GOT THE HOBBIT ON DVD!!!!!!!!!
I am very excited. As none of you will know, I adore Lord of the Rings. I have watched the films about 10 times, read the books 4 times and am pretty nutty about Tolkien in general.
I obviously saw 'The Hobbit' when it came out in the cinemas, LOVED it and now I'm so excited that I'll be able to watch it again... and again... and again... and again (you get the gist).
Also, errr.... RICHARD ARMITAGE plays Thorin. I repeat, Guy of Gisbourne (from the Robin Hood Series - also adore that) is Thorin Oakenshield. Moreover MARTIN FREEMAN, as in Dr Watson from Sherlock, plays Bilbo. 3 of my passions brought together in one amazing film.
Love you all, have fun watching the Hobbit,
Ella x

2 comments:

  1. AND... Benedict Cumberbatch of Sherlock will voice Smaug the dragon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate each and every one of your comments, and they really brighten up my day! So thank you :)