30 April 2013

Random iPod tunes!

Sooooooo, here's a little something that I've been meaning to post for a..g..e..s.....
I have a very weird selection of songs/audiobooks/stand up comedy stumbling around on my iPod, and I thought I might share some with you, using the RANDOMATOR!!! (in other words, the shuffle button)

1) The Club is Alive - JLS (slightly embarassing!)
2) Candy - Paulo Nutini (LOVE this song)
3) Manicunian Way - Take That
4) Skinny Genes - Eliza Doolittle (this whole album cheers me up whenever I'm down)
5) Temptation - Heaven 17 (yes, I downloaded my mum's 'Best 80's Album Ever') 
6) The Man who Can't be Moved - The Script
7) 1996 - The Wombats (the year I was born in!!)
8) Council of the Pussies - Starkid  (I apologise for this, but I simply adore Starkid)

There you go! It is a bit of a strange mix, but that's just me.
Love you all!
Ella x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I appreciate each and every one of your comments, and they really brighten up my day! So thank you :)