8 April 2013

I have noooo idea what I'm doing...

Hi! I'm Ella and this is my 4th... maybe 5th attempt at keeping a blog. I am pig-awful at blogging, I kept the other 4 up for 2 days or something stupid.
But here I am... BACK !!!! (hopefully I'll stick around for a bit longer this time)
Sooooooo, I think that the reason I'm bad at keeping blogs is that I never know what to write about. I have nutty ideas:
Example A - 'I could do a fashion blog for short people!' (didn't work as I know NOTHING about fashion) 
 OR
'I could try and promote Christianity in a cool, bloggy type way' (barely even touched on that one, I am still at a very wiggly wobbly stage with my faith and should probably not be trying to help other people out with theirs). 
However, I have now decided to have no theme! I'll just write about whatever I'm thinking at the time. So it'll be very random. And possibly quite annoying. And very squiggly wiggly and curly wurly and pp y ip y and basically not making any sense. So yeah...
This is Miss Ella Wooding, signing off. Goodnight.
Ella x

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with this brand new blog, I'm sure you'll have a great time writing here ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say that I LOVE your gorilla legs story. It... inspires me. Also, random blogs are the best kind.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I appreciate each and every one of your comments, and they really brighten up my day! So thank you :)